Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Brusho

I had this piece of Brusho piece in my stash for quite a while and now it's finally on a card.  To make the Brusho panel, I embossed a piece of water color paper using the Brick Wall embossing folder.  Then I misted the paper with water and sprinkled on Brusho.  I moved the paper around to get the color to move within the grooves of the brick pattern.  I added a die cut and the front is complete.
For the inside, I used Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop Up.  I stamped the presents from Happiest of Days onto a label - they're colored using Stampin' Blends.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

Stamps- Happiest of Days
Cardstock - Night of Navy, Whisper White, Water Color Paper, Daffodil Delight
Stampin' Blends- Cherry Cobbler , Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Ink- Black Memento
Other- Brusho
Katherine Label Pop Up
Word Set 2 - Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment