Saturday, March 3, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Banana Cream Pie Day

Today is Banana Cream Pie Day!  Today is a very sweet day!  The Crazy 4 Challenges Design Team are creating dessert cards today.  Desserts such as pie, of course, or ice cream, or cookies - anything I consider to be a sweet dessert.  I think cupcakes qualify LOL.
I used a peel-off sticker from Elizabeth Craft Designs for my main image.  I used Watercolor Pencils to color the cupcake.  I die cut the word "Celebrate" out of blue glitter paper using Stampin' Up!'s Celebrate You Thinlits.
I stamped a sentiment from Party with Cake on the top left.  I used a Transfer Sheet to pick up the negative image of the cupcake to transfer it to the inside of my card.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- Party with Cake
Dies- Celebrate you Thinlits
Cardstock - from my stash
Other- Watercolor Pencils


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dies- Dotted Scallop Rectangles, Stitched Rectangles, Fitted Frame 5 - Lace Circles
Other - Outline Stickers ECD0379, Transfer Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment