Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Karen Burniston Paper Pros Challenge - Love

It's time for the Paper Pros challenge!  The theme of love was set by Caz Counsil.  I added a Woodland Character to my Brusho embossing background.  I sprinkled Brusho into the Honeycomb Embossing Folder, spritzed with water then ran it through my Big Shot.
As you can see a sneak peak of the character again when opening the card courtesy of the Katherine Label Pop Up.
I stamped this sentiment from Stampin' Up!'s Delightful Dozen onto a label and tucked the little character behing the label.  I'm sure anybody would be his/her valentine!
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- Delightful Dozen
Dies- Celebrate You (Sale-a-bration)
Other- Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Brusho



To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous front and then, Oooh--the pop out raccoon! Love it!

    ReplyDelete