Saturday, February 3, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Add a heart

The Crazy 4 Challenges team are adding hearts to our projects this week.  I needed birthday card for my co-worker and her favorite color is red......so the challenge became her birthday card with a heart.  I stamped the cat and sentiment using You've Got Style stamp set.
I used Karen Burniston's Twist Panel Pop Up for my card base.  It's fun to watch the card twist open and expand to full view.  
I stamped another cat and added a witty sentiment from Five for All stamp set.  I die cut the letters "You're Purr-fect" and used my white gel pen to trace around each letter to make them stand out more.  I added some flowers using Karen's Flowers and Bee die set.  For a signature area, I die cut two Katherine labels.  I really love the pop of red - my recipient's favorite color - and it's a classic heart color.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- You've Got Style & Five for All
Cardstock - Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
Other- Glitter Dots


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

Twist Panel Pop Up
Katherine Label Pop Up
Flowers and Bee


1 comment: