Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Tree Pop Up

I found a stack of retired DSP from Stampin' Up! and I thought it would make a beautiful winter Christmas card.  Living in Florida will not give me a white Christmas.....but on paper I can have just that!  I used Karen Burniston's Tree Pop Up and Nature Edges to die cut my white pieces.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! called Season Like Christmas.
I followed the same look as the front of my card but added a snowman to the bump instead of the tree.  I added some Glitter Dots for my snowman's coal eyes, mouth and buttons.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- Season Like Christmas

To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.


To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products click here.
Tree Pop Up

Nature Edges

Snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment