Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Karen Burniston Paper Pros Challenge - Winter Birthday Card

It's time for the Paper Pros Winter Birthday Card challenge.  This sentiment came into my head & I just had to make this card.
I used Word Set 2 Birthday to make the sentiment - I cut several extra "r's" to make the Brrr.
 For the inside, I used Snowman Twist Circle Pop Up.  I added a little present from Birthday Charms for the snowman to hold.  I added a little die cut from Katherine Label for an area to sign my card.
Here's a view of the card as it's opening.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.




To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

Supplies:
Dies- Snowman Twist Circle Pop Up, Word Set 2 - Birthday, Birthday Charms, and Winter Charms

1 comment:

  1. So fun Raquel ... love how you created that sentiment on the front!

    ReplyDelete