Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Halloween Twist Circle

I found some Halloween stash and decided to try out a technique that Shelly Hickox did of making flying ghosts.  I have a lead in on the front of my card to the fun that's on the inside.  I used several dies from Karen Burniston's Snowman Twist Circle to decorate the front.

BOO!  There's flying cats up in here!  I really had fun making this card as Halloween is my favorite holiday and there's purple in this card.  As you open the card the center oval and cats twist and then open fully.

When fully open, the cats move a little bit as they are attached to acetate.  I used a tiny stapler to adhere the acetate to the oval and also the oval to the mechanism.  

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment