Saturday, October 28, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Pink

It's a pink day with Crazy 4 Challenges!  Since October is breast cancer month, the team is bringing on the pink in support.  I was looking through my stash and found this die cut chevron border and my card took off from there.  Whilst looking in my stash I also found some stickers and bubble shakers.  I used Karen Burniston's Word Set 2 - Birthday for the sentiment.
What fun!  I used the Twist Circle Pop Up for this inside of my pink card.  I also added more of the chevron die cut and lots of those stickers I found.  I think this is a super cheerful birthday card don't you?  I mean look at those bubble shakers with little birds in them!



Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.




To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment