Saturday, August 5, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Summer Fun

Let's have some Summer Fun with Crazy 4 Challenges!  I am hosting the challenges for the month of August.  Our guest designer is Fran Sabad.
Who doesn't like to take it easy and relax in the summer?  That was my thinking for our challenge this month.  The team was told to make a bright and cheerful card - easy right?
I used Karen Burniston's new Flower Pot Pop Up and Twist Panel Pop Up to create this beauty.  I stamped the sentiment from Five for All onto a die cut.  The front is a simple lead in for the bouquet inside!
WOW!  When you open the card, the flower pot opens up to reveal all those pretty flowers.  I love it, and I mean who wouldn't love to receive this card?
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.


To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.



Products used:
Stampin' Up! 
Stamp - Five for All

Karen Burniston
Flower Pot Pop Up and Twist Panel Pop Up

No comments:

Post a Comment