Saturday, April 1, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Rainbow Day

It is Find a Rainbow Day on April 3rd - so Crazy 4 Challenges team members will be making rainbow cards this week.  We can put a rainbow image on our cards or just a card with multiple colors.
I used Irresistibly Floral DSP as the focal image of my card.  To get the "Rainbow", I used Stampin' Write Markers in the colors of the rainbow to color in the flowers.  After coloring the flowers, I sponged Sweet Sugarplum ink all over to make all the embossed flowers really pop.   I adhered an untouched strip of the Irresistbly Floral DSP under the sentiment to make it stand out more. I die cut the sentiment from black and purple to create a shadow. 


Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.




To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

1 comment:

  1. love your floral background and the double layered sentiment

    ReplyDelete