Saturday, January 7, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Old Rock Day

It's Old Rock Day, I mean who knew?  I found out when Crazy 4 Challenges gave out the challenge for today.  The team was challenged to create something to do with a rock.  Could be a scene with mountains, Rock-n-Roll, stone style paper, a brick wall or a precious gem.  I knew I had the perfect die for a mountain scene - Outdoor Edges.  I had received a card with this sentiment and thought it would work with Cocoa the Horse.  The sun is setting, Cocoa is needing reading glasses, put out to pasture......ok enough right?

To follow along with the theme, I used the horse edge die from the Outdoor Edges set on the inside.  I used a black marker to trace around the sentiment and the horses to make them stand out more.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment