Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Pokemon Twist Circle Pop Up

I made this card for my son's friend's birthday who is a Pokemon fan.  The front of the card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.  I inserted the Pikachu image into a Word document so I could type in the attack information and personalize it.  I added 9 candles from Cake Pop Up so he'd have some candles to blow out.
I used the new Twist Circle Pop Up for the Pokeball.  My son liked this card so much that he wanted to make one himself and requested that I make him one for his birthday next month!
It was such a fun and easy card to make and all the kids loved it!  I used a smaller circle included in the Twist Circle Pop Up, Flower Pot (black band across the middle), 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment