Saturday, June 4, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Make it Floral

The Crazy 4 Challenges team are making it floral this week!  The team is to put a bouquet or a single flower on our projects this week.
I stamped the flower from Birthday Blooms onto Whisper White with Versamark and embossed with black embossing powder.  I water colored the flower using some of the new In Colors - Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum and Flirty Flamingo.  I fussy cut the flower and placed it on top of a Bermuda Bay Layering Squares die cut.  I stamped the sentiment (from the same stamp set) onto a die cut from Rose Garden Thinlits.  I am also using a new Specialty Designer Series Paper called Pop of Pink.
I love the font on this sentiment - I like the mix of script and print.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


Card stock:  Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper 
Dies: Layering Squares
Ink:  Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo





No comments:

Post a Comment