Saturday, June 25, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Butterflies

The Crazy 4 Challenges Design Team was challenged to put a butterfly or butterflies on our projects this week.  I couldn't think of a more perfect set than Papillion Potpori from Stampin' Up!.  This stamp set also has coordinating punches.
I wanted to showcase this fun new Specialty Designer Series Paper called  Pop of Pink.  I punched 3 butterflies using the Elegant Butterfly punch, stamped the butterfly onto Daffodil Delight and used the Bitty Butterfly to punch them out.  The sentiment is from the Rose Wonder stamp set.  I added a little detailing with a Journaling Pen and a ruler.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


No comments:

Post a Comment