Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Pull it day 2

Welcome to day 2 of the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge.
I wanted to make another masculine card for this challenge, so I decided to use the Spiral Circle Pull Card for the base.  I decided to use the Clock & Gears die on the front of my card.  I am in love with Elizabeth Craft Designs' new Through the Lens card stock!  I have used Stone on this card.
I was browsing Pinterest the other day & saw a card with a bowler, mustache and tie.  I knew I could recreate the look using Props 1. The Pull Card Edges make decorating the edges of any pull card so easy.
I used the new Party with Cake stamp set from Stampin' Up! for the sentiments.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Stampin' Up! products:
Stamp- Party with Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment