Saturday, January 9, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Bubble Bath Day

It's time for the Crazy 4 Challenges Bubble Bath Day challenge. Yesterday was Bubble Bath Day - who knew right?  The team was to include something that relates to bubbles on our card.
I had the perfect peel off sticker for this challenge, Koi Fish & Flowers gold Peel-Off Sticker from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
One of my crafty friends had given me these card blanks previously and I knew this dotted card base would be the perfect background for the koi.  I applied Clear Double Sided Adhesive to white card stock then adhered the peel-off stickers and covered with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.  The koi and flowers were colored with alcohol based markers, fussy cut then adhered using Dimensionals.  I die cut the "Hello" from black card stock and black foam for added height.  For added shine, I covered the "Hello" with Crystal Effects.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment