Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge Day 2 - What's in a name

I made another card for Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge, this time I used Rectangle Pull Card & the mouse from Whiskers.  The mouse die is included in the Whiskers die set. 
For the inside, I die cut another Whiskers and added the sentiment onto a spinner.  This was such a quick card to make and the spinner adds a fun element to it.  The sentiment is a Stampin' Up! set called You Little Furball and I stamped it onto a Lucy Label die cut.

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


3 comments: