Saturday, June 20, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch

It's sketch time with Crazy 4 Challenges.  I used a new stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Birthday Blossoms.  I really like how the set has a coordinating punch - the Pansy punch is certainly on my wish list.  I also used Tags & Labels Framelits and Greetings Thinlits.
I stamped the large flowers and leaves using Versamark then covered with embossing powder and heat set.  I colored the flowers and leaves using Watermelon Wonder andCucumber Crush then water colored with an aquapainter.  I die cut "Thanks" 3 times from Very Vanilla, adhered them all together then water colored with Delightful Dijon.  After the "Thanks" was dry, I covered it with Crystal Effects.  Lovin' those Candy Dots!

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: