Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Queen of the Universe

I was asked to make a thank you card for a teacher at my son's school.  I made the globe using Karen Burniston's Ring Accordion and Eiffel Tower Pop Stand.  The crown is from Elizabeth Craft Designs' Stocking Solid die.  I die cut the "Thank You" three times and adhered them together for added height.  The globe is computer generated colored using colored pencils.
I also decorated the envelope and inside of the card to match.


Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

    
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Raquel you are sooooo creative! What an amazing new way to use those dies. Love it!

    ReplyDelete