Friday, February 6, 2015

Mixed Accordions



I used Fancy Frame Accordion, Star Accordion Album & Ring Accordion for the bases.  I will be teaching how to make a similar mixed Accordion at Stamp Boutique this March.

I used Elizabeth Craft Designs' Alphabet 1 to create the sentiment "I Dig You".  This mixed Accordion can easily be used for photos by putting your favorite beach photos on the reverse side.

I also wanted to experiment with mixed frame edges, so I used Fancy Frame Edges & Star Fancy Frame Edges.

Happy Crafting,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






No comments:

Post a Comment