Monday, November 24, 2014

Remembering Your Birthday

I couldn't wait to use Karen Burniston's new Clouds embossing folder.......here's what I created.
I embossed the Clouds embossing folder onto Whisper White and added some polka dot clouds die cut from All Seasons Tree die set.  The sentiment from Remembering Your Birthday was stamped onto a Lucy Label.  I used Elizabeth Craft Designs' Balloons die, Double Sided Adhesive & Amethyst Silk Microfine Glitter for the balloons.



 I used Karen Burniston's latest Pop It Ups called Happy Birthday PopUp and Honey the Bear on the inside of my card.  I love Elizabeth Craft Designs' new Transparent Double Sided Tape to create the Amethyst glitter lines.....I am challenged when it comes to putting things straight and there was no exception to this fact on this card........this card has that homemade touch!

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.
To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


Supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted
Stamps: Remembering Your Birthday
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, Elegant Eggplant, Smokey Slate, Whisper White; pattern paper from my stash
Stampin' Write Markers: Elegant Eggplant, Midnight Muse, Marina Mist
Dies: Happy Birthday PopUp, Honey the Bear, Evergreen Pivot Card, Lucy Label, All Seasons Tree (Karen Burniston designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs); Balloons (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Other: Journaling Pens; Clouds embossing folder (Karen Burniston designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs); Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 6mm & sheet, Bluebell and Amethyst Silk Microfine Glitter, Transparent Glitter/ Silver Dots




No comments:

Post a Comment