Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pop It Ups Double Spiral Circle Pull Card Rubber Ducky


 
This card is made using Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups Spiral Circle Pull Card (which I have used many times before) but I doubled the circle portion of the die.  I used Elizabeth Craft Designs' Rubber Ducky for the front of my card.  I curved the Congratulations around the circle - so easy to do - just bend the die cut.  I cut the Rubber Ducky from Yellow Velvet and sponged a bit of orange ink around the edges.

So cute!  I used Stocking Solid die to create the little booties.  The little bow is from Ornament Set 3.

I hid a little Rubber Ducky that will be revealed within the spiral when the card is fully opened.  I used a Stampin' Write Marker to trace around the circle and Lorna Label dies - I love that look!

 
Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs or Elizabeth Craft Designs' products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies
Dies: Spiral Circle Pull Card, Lorna Label (Pop It Ups); Rubber Ducky, Rainy Day, Congratulations, Stocking Solid, Ornament Set 3 (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stamps: One in a Million

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black (Stampin' Up!), purple and green pattern from my stash; Yellow Velvet Adhesive Sheets (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Ink: Orchid Opulence and Only Orange Classic Ink, Garden Green Stampin' Write marker (Stampin' Up!)
Ribbon: found on Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack

4 comments: