Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Spectrum Noir "Background" Challenge


I made this card for the Spectrum Noir "Background" challenge.  To make this card I colored in a striped pattern all over onto Whisper White using the chisel tip of my Spectrum Noir markers.  I used a medicine dropper to drop lots of rubbing alcohol all over.  The alcohol will soak through the back side of the card stock making these pretty color splotches.  After that dried, I stamped Swallowtail with Versamark, covered with black embossing powder then heat set.
What a great, quick background for any large image.

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel


All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted
Stamps: Swallowtail, Delightful Dozen
Spectrum Noir: TB4, OR1, CT4, DR1
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Tangelo Twist
Other: rubbing alcohol, black embossing powder, medicine dropper

No comments:

Post a Comment