Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pop It Ups Katie Accordion Surfer Anya

 
 
I am entering this Pop It Ups Katie Accordion in the Spectrum Noir Backgrounds June Challenge.  The base is made using Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups Katie Accordion and Katie Stars Frame Edges.  The image is from The Greeting Farm called Surfer Anya - a gift from Carol at Stamp Boutique.  Carol gave me this stamp so I could practice my coloring as we are taking a coloring class called Skin & Hair class through Kit & Clowder (Alyce Keegan is amazing - you should check her out).
I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color Anya and used the dotting technique for the background.  The dotting technique is where you make dots all around you image in several colors.
 
I used a retired Stampin' Up! set called Congratulations for the "Let the relaxation begin!" and the other stamp I found in my stash.  The flowers have double sided adhesive & Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter on them and then I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers - lOVE IT!  Who doesn't like sparkly flowers?

And a close up of Anya & those beautiful glittery flowers.  I chose this image not even thinking about curly hair - as I haven't gotten to that part of the Skin & Hair class yet.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

Supplies
Spectrum Noir:
face FS1, FS4, FS9, FS5, TN4
hair LY3, GB4, GB7, TN4, TN8
flower & bathingsuit FS5, CR1, OR3, TN4, Tn8
background & flowers BT3, BT6, BT7, BT8 & blender
Dies: 903 Katie Accordion, 913 Katie Stars Frame Edges, 768 Katie Label Pivot Card (Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs); 726 balloons, 919 candle (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Paper: from my stash
Stamp: Surfer Anya (The Greeting Farm)
Other: 639 Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter, 7048 Transparent Glitter/Silver flowers, Double Sided Adhesive (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

3 comments: