Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pop N Cuts Snippets Collection

raquelmason.stampinup.net
Here's a card I made using some fabulous products from Karen Burniston's new Snippets collection.  I've used the Label Trellis Sizzlit for the trim, cutting in 2 different colors & putting the little mosaic pieces in for a great color combo.  The stamp set is Chalk Talk, DSP is Sycamore Street (retired SAB), I've also used Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit and Not Quite Navy.
For the Pop N Cut insert, I chose Sassy Label and it has a matching Framelit set called Sassy Label & Stitched Frames that make that wonderful stitching on the die cut.  A wonderful feature with that set is that you can choose if you want the stitching or not, as it's a seperate Framelit that makes the stitching.  The trim on the inside is the same as the front, except that I cut the width in half.  I used the matching Chalk Talk Framelit set to cut out the sentiment.  I colored in the stamp with Stampin Write Markers to get the different colors.
What a fun collection, keep a sharp eye out for more "Snippets" coming soon.
Go to my online store for Stampin Up products.
Happy Stamping,
Pinterest Raquel

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I get to comment! Love this card, Raquel. Fabulous use of the new dies and I love the look of the stitching.

    ReplyDelete